- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This two volume set is an excellent work for those who want to examine the history of Christian doctrine over the ages and is a highly recommended purchase for all serious students.
William Greenough Thayer Shedd, Presbyterian; b. at Acton, Mass., June 21, 1820; d. at New York Nov. 17, 1894. He was graduated from the University of Vermont, 1839; and from Andover Theological Seminary, 1843; became Congregational pastor at Brandon, Vt., 1844; professor of sacred rhetoric in Auburn (Presbyterian) Theological Seminary, 1852; of church history in Andover (Congregational) Theological Seminary, 1853; associated pastor of the Brick (Presbyterian) Church, in Union Theological Seminary, New York, 1863-74; and of systematic theology, 1874-90, where he was known for the rigid logic and close compactness of his system, embodied in his Dogmatic Theology.
Number of Pages: 428
Vendor: Solid Ground Christian Books
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X 1.00 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Orthodoxy and Heterodoxy: Articles on Theology & EthicsWilliam G.T. SheddSolid Ground Christian Books / Trade Paperback$20.69 Retail:
$22.99Save 10% ($2.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW250984
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Scripture
- Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- Books >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Scripture
- Books >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search