- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Verbateen Wilson can help with her Higher Plans Financial Tracking Workbook. You will learn how to let the Holy Spirit be your financial teacher. The book contains real-life examples of how the Holy Spirit can help you reach your financial goals. Its many worksheets, with biblical references, will help you see exactly where your money is (and should be) going.
Don't let financial stresses keep you mired in what-ifs. Let Higher Plans Financial Tracking Workbook and the Holy Spirit help you realize the full financial purpose God has already set for your life.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Investing
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Investing
- Start A New Search