- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Tate Publishing
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
For author Brent McNamara, these statistics hit close to home. Pornography addiction destroyed his life, his family, and his ministry. In this book, he traces the source of his addiction from its childhood roots to its adulthood manifestation and then shows how he ultimately overcame this addiction by the grace of God. In sharing his own story and struggle with pornography, McNamara offers readers who are trapped in pornography addiction the hope that they too can be free from this terrible addiction and gives them step-by-step, practical advice on how to get there.
Brent McNamara earned a B.S. in Bible-Pastoral Studies from Philadelphia Biblical University and is currently pursuing his M. Div. at Philadelphia Biblical University. He is Pastor of Connection at Crossbridge Community Church in Woolwich, New Jersey. Brent also facilitates a Christian Addiction Recovery Group.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search