- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Chasing the Dragon: One Woman's Struggle Against the Darkness of Hong Kong's Drug Dens - eBookJackie Pullinger, Andrew QuickeChosen Books / 2007 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW66890EB
Extreme Devotion strengthened readers through its hundreds of stories of believers throughout history who exhibited courage and devotion in the face of harsh persecution. Heroic Faith takes those martyrs' life principles and challenges readers to live them out in their own heroic faith.
This encouraging book features a chapter on each of the principles such as self-sacrifice and courage, including some illustrations from Christians who exhibited these characterisitics in their own lives.
Many readers will want both on their shelves - Extreme Devotion as a source of inspiration and Heroic Faith as a guide for living out their own faith based on courage.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Inspirational
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search