- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Can you really safeguard your marriage against lust, adultery, and divorce?
"Yes!" says relationship expert Jerry Jenkins, despite the barrages of tempting images and opportunities thrust before you every day. While seemingly strong marriages, even among Christian leaders, seem to fail frequently, your relationship can triumph.
His practical, biblical, real-life advice on how to plant hedges around your marriagetailored to your personal situationwill set you on the path to victory today.
*Includes an interactive study guide for group and personal use.
Jerry B. Jenkins is the author or coauthor of more than 175 books, including the best-selling Left Behind series. As a marriage and family author and speaker, Jenkins has been a frequent guest on Dr. James Dobsons Focus on the Family radio program. He also owns the nearly 2,000-member Christian Writers Guild, which trains aspiring professional Christian writers through mentoring programs. He and his wife, Dianna, have three grown sons and a growing number of grandchildren.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search