- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 112
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Interpretation Bible Studies
In this volume pastor and scholar Earl Johnson, Jr., discusses how the book of Hebrews encouraged people to remain faithful through its claims that Jesus was the true and final revelation of God, God's eternal priest who was superior to the prophets of the Old Testament, and the way to our salvation--three truths that still exist for Christians today.
Interpretation Bible Studies (IBS) offers solid biblical content in a creative study format. Forged in the tradition of the celebrated Interpretation commentary series, IBS makes the same depth of biblical insight available in a dynamic, flexible, and user-friendly resource. Designed for adults and older youth, IBS can be used in small groups, in church school classes, in large group presentations, or in personal study.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Closeouts
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Closeouts >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Church & Pastoral
- Start A New Search