Travelers will love these LanguageMaps
by Kristine K. Kershul. A patented lamination process allows these handy LanguageMaps
to fold and unfold in a snap without tearing. Each LanguageMap
contains over 1,000 words and phrases split into important sections covering the basics for any trip. The phonetics are based on American English making foreign words and sounds easy to pronounce. The LanguageMaps
are so beautifully illustrated that all travelers will be proud to use them in any setting, whether dining in an expensive restaurant or buying tickets to a museum.
- Durable, weatherproof, compact, sturdy
- Much lighter and more discreet than a dictionary or phrasebook
- Easy to read even in the dim light of a restaurant
- Fold-out format
- Over 1,000 words and phrases
- Full color illustrations
- Ten original watercolors
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" x 11 1/4" expands to 21 1/2" x 11 1/4"
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.