Heaven Is for Real for Kids: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
- All Products
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
Product Trailer - 1
Product Trailer - 2
Number of Pages: 32
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 9 X 9 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and BackTodd Burpo, Lynn Vincent5 Stars Out Of 5 1047 ReviewsSave 53%Video
Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back - Unabridged Audiobook on CDTodd Burpo, Lynn Vincent5 Stars Out Of 5 22 ReviewsSave 30%Video
Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back - eBookTodd Burpo, Lynn Vincent5 Stars Out Of 5 1047 ReviewsSave 13%
Heaven is for real, and you are going to like it!
Colton Burpo came back from his trip to heaven with a very important message: Jesus really, really loves children. In an effort to reach even more families with this eternally significant story, this runaway bestseller is now told from Coltonkid to kids! Children will receive the same comfort and assurance that so many adults have received from the trade book.
Beautifully illustrated under Colton's direction, he shares his experiences in first person and comments on things that will be important to kids. A letter to parents is included to guide them as they talk to their children about heaven. Scripture along with a Q&A section with answers from the Bible are also included in the book.
Common Core Standards:
- R.CCR.1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text;
- R.CCR.2 Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas;
- R.CCR.3 Analyze how and why individuals, events, and ideas develop and interact over the course of a text;
- R.CCR.4 Interpret words and phrases as they are used in a text, including determining technical, connotative, and figurative meanings, and analyze how specific word choices shape meaning or tone;
- R.CCR.6 Assess how point of view or purpose shapes the content and style of a text;
- R.CCR.7 Integrate and evaluate content presented in diverse media and formats, including visually and quantitatively, as well as in words;
- R.CCR.9 Analyze how two or more texts address similar themes or topics in order to build knowledge or to compare the approaches the authors take
Todd Burpo is pastor of Crossroads Wesleyan and a volunteer fireman. He and his wife, Sonja, have four children: Colton is an active 14-year-old; he has an older sister, Cassie; a younger brother, Colby; and a very special sister he met in heaven, yet to be named.
Sonja Burpo is a busy mom and pastor's wife, and she works for a local real estate company. A certified elementary teacher, Sonja is passionate about children's ministry and helping women work through the difficulty of miscarriage.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Christian Atheist: Believing in God but Living as if He Doesn't ExistCraig Groeschel5 Stars Out Of 5 59 ReviewsSave 35%Video
The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of SkepticismTimothy Keller5 Stars Out Of 5 47 ReviewsSave 38%