- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
The best-selling book about heaven that has changed the world is now a DVD-based conversation kit for churches and small groups. In addition to learning more about what the Bible teaches about heaven, groups will hear first-hand from the Burpo family about Colton's experience in heaven and the way it has changed their lives. Each video session features Todd, Sonja, and Colton, and is filmed interview-style with Natalie Tysdal, the Denver FOX/CW News reporter whose initial interview with the family has gone viral on the internet.
The Conversation Guide will take group members through key Bible passages about heaven, helping them understand more about who goes to heaven, when they go there, and what heaven is like.
- 5 sessions of study for group members
- For use with DVD sessions (ISBN 9781418550660)
- Conversation Guide written for both believers and non-believers in accessible language to help group members discover what the Bible teaches about heaven
Other Customers Also Purchased
Anne of Green Gables - Focus on the Family Radio Theatre audiodrama on CDL.M. MontgomeryTyndale Entertainment / 2007 / Compact disc$12.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 23 Reviews
$22.99Save 46% ($10.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW975026
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search