- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
The best-selling book about heaven that has changed the world is now a DVD-based conversation kit for churches and small groups. In addition to learning more about what the Bible teaches about heaven, groups will hear first-hand from the Burpo family about Colton's experience in heaven and the way it has changed their lives. Each video session features Todd, Sonja, and Colton, and is filmed interview-style with Natalie Tysdal, the Denver FOX/CW News reporter whose initial interview with the family has gone viral on the internet.
The Conversation Guide will take group members through key Bible passages about heaven, helping them understand more about who goes to heaven, when they go there, and what heaven is like.
- 5 sessions of study for group members
- For use with DVD sessions (ISBN 9781418550660)
- Conversation Guide written for both believers and non-believers in accessible language to help group members discover what the Bible teaches about heaven
Todd Burpo is pastor of Crossroads Wesleyan and a volunteer fireman. He and his wife, Sonja, have four children: Colton is an active teenager; he has an older sister, Cassie; a younger brother, Colby; and a very special sister he met in heaven. Sonja Burpo is a busy mom and pastor's wife. A certified elementary teacher, Sonja is passionate about children's ministry and helping women work through the difficulty of miscarriage.
StarAllentown, PAAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5November 3, 2011StarAllentown, PAAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4I will begin using the material with my Sr. High church school class. The prep for the session has been very interesting and thought provoking.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream - eBookDavid PlattMultnomah Books / 2010 / ePub$11.995 Stars Out Of 5 283 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW12715EB
The Story: Teen Edition: Read the Bible as one seamless story from beginning to end, SoftcoverZondervan / 2011 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 24 Reviews
$14.99Save 40% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW722809Video
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Start A New Search