- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: 10 Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Is it really possible to face the final stages of our earthly lives with confidence and without fear?
Mark Ashton describes his own experience of imminent death from inoperable cancer.
Real confidence, he explains, is found in the resurrection of Jesus Christ — an event which, even though it happened 2,000 years ago, has profound implications for us today.
This booklet is designed to be given away in vast numbers. Please consider buying this in large numbers.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Living through grief: Strength and Hope in Time of Loss - eBookHarold BaumanLion Hudson / 2006 / ePub$2.43 Retail:
$3.95Save 38% ($1.52)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW38101EB
Growing Up Duggar: The Duggar Girls Share Their View of Life Inside American's Most Well-Known Super-Sized FamilyJana Duggar, Jill Duggar, Jessa Duggar, Jinger DuggarHoward Books / 2013 / Hardcover$15.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$21.99Save 27% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW679168
Who Is the Antichrist?: Answering the Question Everyone Is Asking - eBookMark HitchcockHarvest House Publishers / 2005 / ePub$9.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW19143EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search