- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: 10 Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Is it really possible to face the final stages of our earthly lives with confidence and without fear?
Mark Ashton describes his own experience of imminent death from inoperable cancer.
Real confidence, he explains, is found in the resurrection of Jesus Christ — an event which, even though it happened 2,000 years ago, has profound implications for us today.
This booklet is designed to be given away in vast numbers. Please consider buying this in large numbers.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Sierra Jensen Series: 3-in-1 Collection, Volume 2 - Slightly ImperfectRobin Jones GunnMultnomah Books / 2006 / Hardcover$3.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 77% ($11.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW525890DA
Living through grief: Strength and Hope in Time of Loss - eBookHarold BaumanLion Hudson / 2006 / ePub$2.43 Retail:
$3.95Save 38% ($1.52)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW38101EB
Powerful Moments with God: A Devotional Journey - eBookKay ArthurHarvest House Publishers / 2009 / ePub$7.11 Retail:
$9.99Save 29% ($2.88)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18419EB
Heaven: Biblical Answers to Common Questions (booklet) - eBookRandy AlcornTyndale House / 2013 / ePub$0.79 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 19 Reviews
$0.99Save 20% ($0.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW19547EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Search