Keep God’s Word at the heart of learning! Every HeartShaper lesson gives children the opportunity to use a Bible and encourages kids to learn Bible verses.
Equip kids with a firm Bible foundation! HeartShaper uses an age-appropriate Bible skills plan empowering kids to read and to find answers in God’s Word for themselves. Kids go through the Bible five times by Grade 6.
Give teachers straightforward and easy materials! HeartShaper teaching resources include a teacher guide, interactive visuals, music and listening activities, student activity pages, and take-home resources. Simply order one Teacher's Convenience Kit per class plus enough activity and take home pages per student. See Contents of Teacher's Convenience Kit
Help families grow together in God’s Word! Take-home papers include parent ideas plus free downloadable family resources to help parents bring weekly lessons into the home.
- Bible Translation: NIV (KJV Memory Verse print-outs are available on the CD-ROM in each Teacher's Convenience Kit.)
- Timeframe: Toddlers & 2s, Preschool, and Pre-K & K have 2 hours of material.
Early Elementary, Middle Elementary and Preteen have 60 minutes of material.
- Ages & Grades: Toddlers (2 years) to Preteen/Grade 6 (12 years)
- Multisensory Teaching Tools
- Classroom Setting
- Bi-Lingual English & Spanish Teaching Pictures