- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
A 100,000+ copies bestseller from Elizabeth George is made even better with a new cover and the addition of a study guide!
The question every believer asks-whether new in Christ or a seasoned veteran-is, How can I be more effective in my prayer life? When it comes to talking to God about people and life-issues, there's always room for growth.
Which is why The Heart of a Woman Who Prays is such a significant resource for Christian women at all stages of faith. With Scripture, ideas, and practical advice, Elizabeth provides the inspiration, motivation, and step-by-step guidance to help a woman utilize prayer to...
- stabilize her emotions and perspective when life is unstable
- apply God's promises to her problems
- talk to God about family and friends
- discover and carry out God's plan for her life
- count on God's provision through hard times
Includes a study guide helpful for both individuals and groups.
iluvmesumuBaltimore, MDAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great book about getting serious about prayer lifeMay 14, 2013iluvmesumuBaltimore, MDAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I liked the questions she suggested when you are praying about doubtful things. I like the bible memory verse tip too.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search