- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Open Your Heart focuses you on the best ways to look for roadblocks that prevent spiritual growth and maturity. If you are undergoing serious changes in lifestyle and habit---perhaps weight loss, or simply gaining control over destructive habits---this is also a time for focusing on the spiritual side of life.
Walk with Carol as she addresses:
- Learning to Forgive Yourself
- The Need to Be Loved
- Dealing with Feelings of Anger
- Playing God
- How to Make Every Day a New Beginning
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Paraclete Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Cravings: A Catholic Wrestles with Food, Self-Image, and GodMary DeTurris, PoustAve Maria Press / 2012 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$13.95Save 21% ($2.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW713052
Carol and her husband, Dr. William Showalter, are members of an ecumenical religious community on Cape Cod in Massachusetts. In her spare time, she enjoys biking, swimming, entertaining, and playing with her five grandchildren.
Find Related Products
- Catholic >> Devotionals
- Download >> Devotionals
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Devotionals
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Daily
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Start A New Search