- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 288
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 8.69 X 5.50 X 0.65 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
When asked to take some meetings at a conference for pastors, revered preacher and theologian, Professor John Murray stated "If Al Martin is to be there I really think he should be asked to take the three evening services you propose for me. He is one of the ablest and moving preachers I have ever heard... I have not heard his equal."
When Al Martin preaches he draws crowds to understand what God's Word has to say to them. Even those regarded as gifted preachers in their own right make time to hear him.
How is it that someone stands out in this way? Brian Borgman has painstakingly researched a book that will help other preacher's to be used more greatly for God's glory.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search