- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
God wants you to be healthy--mind, body, and spirit.
God answers prayers for healing, as the lives of people recorded in both the Old and New Testaments confirm. His desire is for YOU also to live a life of wholeness and health and to experience His total redemption.
God’s Healing Words demonstrates God’s desire to restore your entire being to health. This insightful book full of scriptures, quotations, and prayers on healing lets you meditate and then pray for yourself and your loved ones to receive the precious promises that God has given us. You will discover:
- Healing words for your body
- Healing words for your spirit
- Healing for grief and depression
- Healing for your marriage and other relationships
- Healing through forgiveness
As you meditate on these wonderful words of life,” you will be inspired to pray the healing prayers of scriptures for yourself and those you love, whether the need is physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual.
With more than four million books sold, Siloam is the undisputed leader in Christian health publishing with over two hundred published books. The combined experience of Siloams authors represents more than three hundred years of experience, research, and wealth of knowledge. Now we are pleased to offer you this inspirational book on healing.
wyn3 Stars Out Of 5A good reference book for God's healing promisesMarch 28, 2011wynQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4The book presents Jehovah Rapha the healer of the mind, body, and soul. Jehovah wants to bless us with perfect health in all three areas but we need to be bold enough to claim it; and obedient enough to follow His directions and conditions of the Covenant. The chapters are short, easily read and at the end of each chapter are several pages covering bible verses. These verses are categorized into ones that support the chapter principle, the promises made by God, a couple of one paragraph prayers and a praise. This is an excellent way to reinforce the idea presented in each chapter. The chapters cover subjects from life to death as well as physical and emotional problems. There are also occasional one-line quotes from historic authors and famous people that help to point out a principle. This book is definitely a good reference for quick verses that would help bolster a reader in need of help as well as a good explanation of what a Christian should expect and why from their relationship with God.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer >> Healing
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Healing
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search