- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Creation House
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Through her own personal struggles author Deborah Ross shares with readers a message of hope and emotionally identifies with the suffering of a broken marriage. This biblical teaching challenges the hurting to believe God against all odds and seeing salvation of the Lord come to pass in their spouse. The underlying message Ross emphasizes is 1 Corinthians 13 and the promise that God never fails to offer His love.
As speaker, author, singer, and choreographer Deborah Ross is uniquely able to connect with all ages while crossing denominational and cultural borders. She imparts faith, hope, and love according to Gods Word, through passionate teachings, prophetic words of encouragements and personal testimony. Deborah has been married for 25 years to her husband, Jay, and resides in Charlotte, North Carolina, with their two sons. The Ross family has a heart for serving God through church involvement, speaking engagements, foreign missions, and marriage mentorship.
Other Customers Also Purchased
What the Bible Says About Healthy Living - eBookRex RussellSave 35%
Restoring The Christian Family: A biblical guide to love, marriage, and parenting in a changing world - eBookJohn Loren Sandford, Paula SandfordSave 35%
Marriage Beyond the Dream: More Than You Could Dream, Hope, or Imagine - eBookDr. Maureen Anderson, Dr. Thomas Anderson$9.99
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search