- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Creation House
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Through her own personal struggles author Deborah Ross shares with readers a message of hope and emotionally identifies with the suffering of a broken marriage. This biblical teaching challenges the hurting to believe God against all odds and seeing salvation of the Lord come to pass in their spouse. The underlying message Ross emphasizes is 1 Corinthians 13 and the promise that God never fails to offer His love.
As speaker, author, singer, and choreographer Deborah Ross is uniquely able to connect with all ages while crossing denominational and cultural borders. She imparts faith, hope, and love according to Gods Word, through passionate teachings, prophetic words of encouragements and personal testimony. Deborah has been married for 25 years to her husband, Jay, and resides in Charlotte, North Carolina, with their two sons. The Ross family has a heart for serving God through church involvement, speaking engagements, foreign missions, and marriage mentorship.
Other Customers Also Purchased
True Friendship: Walking through life with your Christian Friends - eBookVaughan RobertsSave 20%
The Beautiful Wife: Focused in Christ, Fulfilled in Marriage - eBookSandy Ralya5 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsSave 34%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search