Like the acclaimed Apologetics Study Bible, the Apologetics Study Bible for Students anchors younger Christians in the truths of Scripture by equipping them with thoughtful and practical responses for whenever the core issues of their faith and life are challenged.
In addition to the complete HCSB text and dozens of articles collected from today's most popular youth leaders, including editor Sean McDowell, this new study Bible also includes:
- Two-color design-intensive layout on every page for the visual generation
- Study notes
- 120 articles by leading Christian thinkers dealing with life's ultimate questions
- Sixty “Twisted Scriptures” explanations correcting distortion & misunderstanding of scripture
- Fifty "Bones & Dirt" entries (archaeology meets apologetics)
- Fifty "Notable Quotes" from influential people throughout history
- Twenty-five "Tactics" against common anti-Christian arguments
- Twenty "Personal Stories" of how God has worked in real lives
- Twenty "Top Five" lists to help remember key apologetics topics
- Bullet notes explain Bible terms
- Book introductions
Additional features include:
- Presentation page
- Silver page edges
- Ribbon marker
- 9.50" x 7.25" x 1.50"
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.