- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Learn from the Hymns Bible Study
A study of the classic hymn and the importance of an
attitude of surrender to the Lord.
Written by a discouraged missionary, Have Thine Own Way, Lord has become an abiding prayer of yielding to the Lord. Her words teach us that we are clay in the Master Potter s hands. Although it may be challenging, when we
submit to the Potter s touch, we experience the joy of his perfect will.
Why is God depicted as a Potter? What is the first step in surrendering to the Lord? What results will we see because of our trust and submission?
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Psalm 51:1 19; Isaiah 45:5 12;
2 Corinthians 4:7 12
Identify the Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: God is the Potter; we are the clay.
--Teaching point two: The beginning of surrender to the Lord is humble repentance.
--Teaching point three: As we surrender to the Lord, we will become more
Apply Your Findings
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Worship
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search