- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
It's Harvest Time (First of two visits)
In the spring of 1990, I was living in Brooklyn, New York, when I was visited by An Holy One. I still don't know if I was asleep or awake. All I remember is being in the presence of a being of tremendously massive power. I felt that my brain was dissolving inside my skull and I was melting from my head downward. I would have ended as a puddle on the ground if the presence had remained any longer. I was told three things:
It's Harvest Time, and it was going to begin in Washington, DC.
I would be living on the outskirts of Washington, DC.
Get involved with food (I believe).
I am presently living in Fort Washington, Maryland, on the outskirts of Washington, DC, and am very much involved with a volunteer organization having to do with food. I moved to the area in the summer of 1990.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Start A New Search