- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
The categories covered include sermons for various tragedies, the loss of a child, funerals with especially difficult causes or circumstances, and sermons that deal with suicide. This collection even includes a sermon preached at a funeral for a celebrity certainly a unique resource, if not, invaluable if the situation were to arise.
Not only is this collection a profitable resource for pastors, but the theology and help provided in these sermons certainly may provide comfort and clarity for those who face the difficult situations that are covered. Each chapter begins with an introduction of the sermon including the situation for which the sermon was originally preached, the concerns covered in the sermon, the approach taken in the sermon, followed by a transcript of the actual sermon. These sermons are well crafted, thoroughly biblical and surprisingly readable.
Thanks to Bryan Chapell for another highly useful preaching tool for pastors and laymen alike. Todd Burgett, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Collected Sermons
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Collected Sermons
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search