- All Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculumhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1112231&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Books of the Bible
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study
- Media Type
- Number of Lessons
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Matters of the Heart
Bestselling author Michelle McKinney Hammond encourages women to look beyond their daily activities and accomplishments to find true and lasting happiness by focusing on God's priorities.
Delving into the life of the Shunammite woman (2 Kings 4), Michelle reveals a compelling story of deep longing, miraculous fulfillment, fading dreams, and the realization that God's provision never fails. In this thoughtful and enlightening book, readers will discover how to...
- live in joy while waiting for desires to come true
- surrender their longings to God's will and timing
- keep their faith strong in times of loss
- rest in the restorative power of worship
- create a vibrant relationship with God that never wanes
This engaging look at the life of the Shunammite woman offers women a refreshing opportunity to realize the happiness God has planned for them.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Power of Being a Woman: Mastering the Art of FemininityMichelle McKinney HammondHarvest House Publishers / 2004 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$13.99Save 21% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW912495
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search