- All Products
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Revolve Books
Every girl has wondered how they need to act or what they need to do to get a certain boy's attention. Now they can know!
Chad Eastham will encourage girls to be confident in who they are and Whose they are. Girls need to know that they are treasures to be adored and that how she feels about herself is how guys will treat her.
Chapter titles add fun and interest to this life-altering message. Guys Like Girls Who . . .
- Wear Jeans (comfortable with who they are and Whose they are)
- Know the Future (understand there is a 96% chance this is not the boy they will marry so don't act like they are)
- Leave Us Alone (have their own hobbies)
- Can Spell (can say "no")
- Eat Tofu (live a healthy lifestyle)
Other Customers Also Purchased
Blue Moon, The Moonstruck Series #3 - Slightly ImperfectLinda WindsorThomas Nelson / 2005 / Trade Paperback$0.99 Retail:
$13.99Save 93% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW60643DA
Focus on the Family Clubhouse Jr.® Magazine (1 Year Subscription - 12 Issues)Focus on the Family / Other, N/A$19.995 Stars Out Of 5 147 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW1CHJUSA12
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> Issues
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships >> Dating
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search