- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Revolve Books
Every girl has wondered how they need to act or what they need to do to get a certain boy's attention. Now they can know!
Chad Eastham will encourage girls to be confident in who they are and Whose they are. Girls need to know that they are treasures to be adored and that how she feels about herself is how guys will treat her.
Chapter titles add fun and interest to this life-altering message. Guys Like Girls Who . . .
- Wear Jeans (comfortable with who they are and Whose they are)
- Know the Future (understand there is a 96% chance this is not the boy they will marry so don't act like they are)
- Leave Us Alone (have their own hobbies)
- Can Spell (can say "no")
- Eat Tofu (live a healthy lifestyle)
Other Customers Also Purchased
A Wedding to Remember in Charleston, South CarolinaAnnalisa DaughetyBarbour Publishing / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$12.99Save 77% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW265342
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> Issues
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships >> Dating
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search