- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
For many women, life can start to look like a chain of one responsibility after another.
In Let It Go, popular author and speaker Karen Ehman has created a powerful tool to help them take a breath and avoid becoming control freaks. With a combination of biblical insight, humor, and stories taken from her own experience, Ehman provides a better waya way to navigate and more fully enjoy the relationships and responsibilities of your lifefrom total control to implicit trust in God. Designed for use with the video.
Karen is a Proverbs 31 Ministries author and speaker, as well as a writer for their Encouragement For Today online devotions that reach over one million women daily. She has written seven books including the popular LET. IT. GO: How to Stop Running the Show & Start Walking in Faith. Married to her college sweetheart Todd, together they raise their three sometimes quarrelsome but mostly charming children in the boondocks of central Michigan. There she enjoys antique hunting, cheering for the Detroit Tigers, and feeding the many teens who gather around her kitchen island for a taste of Mama Karen's cooking.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Make a Joyful Noise unto the Lord, Boxed Christmas CardsSandy CloughCBD Exclusive / 2011 / Gift$4.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$9.99Save 50% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW200465
Advanced Chemistry in Creation 2nd Edition Solutions ManualDr. Jay L. WileApologia Educational Ministries / 2010 / Trade Paperback$15.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$22.00Save 30% ($6.51)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW236246
What Happens When Young Women Say Yes to God: Embracing God's Amazing Adventure for YouLysa TerKeurstHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$11.99Save 17% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW954550Video
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Family Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Family Life
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search