- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
For many women, life can start to look like a chain of one responsibility after another.
In Let It Go, popular author and speaker Karen Ehman has created a powerful tool to help them take a breath and avoid becoming control freaks. With a combination of biblical insight, humor, and stories taken from her own experience, Ehman provides a better waya way to navigate and more fully enjoy the relationships and responsibilities of your lifefrom total control to implicit trust in God. Designed for use with the video.
Karen is a Proverbs 31 Ministries author and speaker, as well as a writer for their Encouragement For Today online devotions that reach over one million women daily. She has written seven books including the popular LET. IT. GO: How to Stop Running the Show & Start Walking in Faith. Married to her college sweetheart Todd, together they raise their three sometimes quarrelsome but mostly charming children in the boondocks of central Michigan. There she enjoys antique hunting, cheering for the Detroit Tigers, and feeding the many teens who gather around her kitchen island for a taste of Mama Karen's cooking.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Let. It. Go. Study Guide: How to Stop Running the Show and Start Walking in FaithKaren EhmanZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:
$10.99Save 23% ($2.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW684541
Why Suffering? Finding Meaning and Comfort When Life Doesn't Make SenseRavi Zacharias, Vince VitaleHachette Books / 2014 / Hardcover$10.99 Retail:
$22.00Save 50% ($11.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW549702Video
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Family Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Family Life
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search