- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1999
Availability: In Stock
Even though there is no better way to let God speak to you, reading the entire Bible-all 66 books and 1,186 chapters-can be intimidating. A Guide to Reading the Entire Bible in One Year overcomes this intimidation by providing a clear, easy-to-follow guide that takes you from Genesis, the book of beginnings, to Revelation, the last book of the Bible.
As you discover how God worked in the lives of people in the Bible, you will better understand what difference God can make in your own life. "From the first page to the last," says Webb Garrison, "the Bible offers the incredible story of God's great acts designed to enable folks like us to burst the shackles of humanity."
Find Related Products
- Bible Accessories >> Reading Plan
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search