- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
This young woman's version of Elizabeth George's bestselling
book A Woman After God's Own Heart shares the intentions and blessings
of God's heart with teen girls. On this journey they discover His priorities
for their lives-including prayer, submission, faithfulness, and joy-and how to
embrace those priorities in daily life.
mentor style, the "Heart Response" messages of reflection, and the age-significant
themes make this an excellent book for groups or for personal study. And best
of all, girls will discover that God is a faithful, caring, and loving presence
during this exciting and sometimes difficult time in their lives.
What I Liked: Everything--It took a little while for me to get use to the language. So, I took the time to pay particular attention to the way tweens and teens communicate. I like everything about this book. The author gives references to several bible verses and gives examples of how our young girls can apply those lessons to their lives, today. It can be used as a personal study guide, a devotional, or classroom study!
What I Disliked: Nothing. Once I focused on seeing things from a teenager's perspective, everything fell into place.
Overall Rating: Excellent!
Age Appeal: Teens and some Tweens
Reviewed by Loretta from Christian Children's Book Review
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search