- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Guardrails: a system designed to keep vehicles from straying into dangerous or off-limit areas.
They're everywhere, but they don't really get much attention ... until somebody hits one. And then, more often than not, it is a lifesaver.
Ever wonder what it would be like to have guardrails in other areas of your life-areas where culture baits you to the edge of disaster and then chastises you when you step across the line? Your friendships. Your finances. Your marriage. Maybe your greatest regret could have been avoided if you had established guardrails. In this six-session video based study, Andy Stanley challenges us to stop flirting with disaster and establish some personal guardrails. Session titles:
- Direct and Protect
- Why Can't We Be Friends
- Flee Baby Flee!
- Me and the Mrs.
- The Consumption Assumption
- Once and For All
Designed for use with the video.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Helping Teens Redirect their Cravings Toward God [Download]Shaunti Feldhahn, Lysa TerKeurstFocus on the Family / 2012 / Audio Download$1.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDA20075-CP
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search