- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2001
Availability: In Stock
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
Growing in Wisdom & Faith: James, A Woman After God's Own Heart SeriesElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2001 / Trade Paperback$7.19 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW04905
Where can women get the wisdom that will help them make the
right choices in the many decisions of life? How can they develop a faith that
won't waver or crumble when they're overwhelmed by life's trials and
temptations? The book of James answers these questions and more and provides
practical guidance on many issues that affect Christian women daily, such as1/4
- persevering through life's troubles
- putting on a heart of patience
- planning the future with God in mind
An encouraging resource for women who yearn to experience
real spiritual growth!
Kelly5 Stars Out Of 5Growing in wisdom and faithNovember 10, 2014KellyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I do enjoy this book. I am using this as a self study currently, however; I am going to mention this to our ladies Sunday school.
kateboyd924Kingsford, MIAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent for our Bible StudyOctober 16, 2012kateboyd924Kingsford, MIAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Enjoying this book in our Bible Study group. We're glad we made this choice.
MonaCleveland, OHAge: 55-65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Good, Biblical, but repetitious in study questionsJune 8, 2012MonaCleveland, OHAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2We were looking for a really Bible based study and this is, the verses are even printed in the lesson to refer to. But some questions seem repeated and covering points made previously in the same lesson. Perhaps it covers too few verses per lesson and therefore overstates points. We bring in our own research and enrichment to "fill it out".
florida momFloridaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Practical, Biblical wisdomApril 26, 2012florida momFloridaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our small group just started this study. So far, everyone is very pleased with it. It is very easy to complete, yet challenges you to seek a deeper relationship with God. This book is great because it includes the lesson and workbook all in one. Each lesson takes about 15- 20 minutes to complete.
DianneBNicholasville, KYAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 14, 2012DianneBNicholasville, KYAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a fabulous bible study. I highly recommend it. I had to reorder these because we ran out before the class started we had so many sign up for the class. I was also very pleased with the promptness of the delivery and the bulk discount.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands - eBookLysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2014 / ePub$8.79 Retail:
$9.99Save 12% ($1.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW51641EB
Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions - eBookLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2012 / ePub$7.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 52 Reviews
$9.99Save 21% ($2.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW23317EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search