- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2001
Availability: In Stock
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
Growing in Wisdom & Faith: James, A Woman After God's Own Heart SeriesElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2001 / Trade Paperback$7.19 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)Availability: Out of StockCBD Stock No: WW04905
Where can women get the wisdom that will help them make the
right choices in the many decisions of life? How can they develop a faith that
won't waver or crumble when they're overwhelmed by life's trials and
temptations? The book of James answers these questions and more and provides
practical guidance on many issues that affect Christian women daily, such as1/4
- persevering through life's troubles
- putting on a heart of patience
- planning the future with God in mind
An encouraging resource for women who yearn to experience
real spiritual growth!
kateboyd924Kingsford, MIAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent for our Bible StudyOctober 16, 2012kateboyd924Kingsford, MIAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Enjoying this book in our Bible Study group. We're glad we made this choice.
MonaCleveland, OHAge: 55-65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Good, Biblical, but repetitious in study questionsJune 8, 2012MonaCleveland, OHAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2We were looking for a really Bible based study and this is, the verses are even printed in the lesson to refer to. But some questions seem repeated and covering points made previously in the same lesson. Perhaps it covers too few verses per lesson and therefore overstates points. We bring in our own research and enrichment to "fill it out".
florida momFloridaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Practical, Biblical wisdomApril 26, 2012florida momFloridaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our small group just started this study. So far, everyone is very pleased with it. It is very easy to complete, yet challenges you to seek a deeper relationship with God. This book is great because it includes the lesson and workbook all in one. Each lesson takes about 15- 20 minutes to complete.
DianneBNicholasville, KYAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 14, 2012DianneBNicholasville, KYAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a fabulous bible study. I highly recommend it. I had to reorder these because we ran out before the class started we had so many sign up for the class. I was also very pleased with the promptness of the delivery and the bulk discount.
Diana Craft5 Stars Out Of 5September 28, 2011Diana CraftQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is the second Elizabeth George study I have used for the 20 ladies that meet at my home each Monday morning. I have used Christianbooks.com for several years .. have never been disappointed in product or service.
Other Customers Also Purchased
A Noble Experiment: The History and Nature of the American Government Student WorkbookTim SpicklerZeezok Publishing, LLC / 2010 / Trade Paperback$16.89 Retail:
$19.99Save 16% ($3.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW160035
Enemies of the Heart: Breaking Free from the Four Emotions That Control You - eBookAndy StanleyMultnomah Books / 2011 / ePub$9.89 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$11.99Save 18% ($2.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW16018EB
What Happens When Young Women Say Yes to God: Embracing God's Amazing Adventure for You - Slightly ImperfectLysa TerKeurstHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / Trade Paperback$4.99 Retail:
$11.99Save 58% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW954550DAVideo
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search