- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2001
Availability: In Stock
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
Growing in Wisdom & Faith: James, A Woman After God's Own Heart SeriesElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2001 / Trade Paperback$7.19 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW04905
Where can women get the wisdom that will help them make the
right choices in the many decisions of life? How can they develop a faith that
won't waver or crumble when they're overwhelmed by life's trials and
temptations? The book of James answers these questions and more and provides
practical guidance on many issues that affect Christian women daily, such as1/4
- persevering through life's troubles
- putting on a heart of patience
- planning the future with God in mind
An encouraging resource for women who yearn to experience
real spiritual growth!
Kelly5 Stars Out Of 5Growing in wisdom and faithNovember 10, 2014KellyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I do enjoy this book. I am using this as a self study currently, however; I am going to mention this to our ladies Sunday school.
kateboyd924Kingsford, MIAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent for our Bible StudyOctober 16, 2012kateboyd924Kingsford, MIAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Enjoying this book in our Bible Study group. We're glad we made this choice.
MonaCleveland, OHAge: 55-65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Good, Biblical, but repetitious in study questionsJune 8, 2012MonaCleveland, OHAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2We were looking for a really Bible based study and this is, the verses are even printed in the lesson to refer to. But some questions seem repeated and covering points made previously in the same lesson. Perhaps it covers too few verses per lesson and therefore overstates points. We bring in our own research and enrichment to "fill it out".
florida momFloridaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Practical, Biblical wisdomApril 26, 2012florida momFloridaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our small group just started this study. So far, everyone is very pleased with it. It is very easy to complete, yet challenges you to seek a deeper relationship with God. This book is great because it includes the lesson and workbook all in one. Each lesson takes about 15- 20 minutes to complete.
DianneBNicholasville, KYAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 14, 2012DianneBNicholasville, KYAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a fabulous bible study. I highly recommend it. I had to reorder these because we ran out before the class started we had so many sign up for the class. I was also very pleased with the promptness of the delivery and the bulk discount.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Foundations in Personal Finance Home School Edition Kit (New Edition)Dave RamseyLampo Group, Inc. / 2014 / Other$124.99 Retail:
$149.99Save 17% ($25.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW948187
Grace: More Than We Deserve, Greater Than We Imagine - eBookMax LucadoThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$2.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 59 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW26200EB
For Married Women Only: Three Principles for Honoring Your Husband Unabridged Audiobook on CDTony Evanschristianaudio / 2012 / Compact disc$4.49 Retail:
$5.98Save 25% ($1.49)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW455008
The Magnificent Obsession: Embracing the God-Filled Life - eBookAnne Graham LotzZondervan / 2009 / ePub$8.995 Stars Out Of 5 28 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW2939EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search