- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 1994
Availability: In Stock
Growing in Christ explains just thathow to grow in Christ. As this book shows, we mature spiritually by carefully learning and thoughtfully living the essentials of the Christian faith that are too often taken for granted or overlooked in our daily lives.
These essentialsso beautifully summarized in the Apostle's Creed, the Lord's Prayer, and the Ten Commandmentsprovide the heart of the book, which Dr. Packer explores and applies to daily life in a clear and refreshing way. Study questions and Bible passages follow each chapter for further individual or group study.
Speaking to Christians of all backgrounds and denominations, the newly converted as well as the lifelong believer, Dr. Packer reminds us that Christianity is not instinctive. Ours is a faith that must be learned, and we must never stop striving to mature.
Other Customers Also Purchased
40 Days to Better Living-Weight Management - eBookScott Morris, Church Health CenterBarbour Books / 2013 / ePub$3.99 Retail:
$4.99Save 20% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW40616EB
Pleasing God: Discovering the Meaning and Importance of Sanctification - eBookR.C. SproulDavid C. Cook / 2012 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32258EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search