- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books
Publication Date: 1994
Availability: In Stock
Growing in Christ explains just thathow to grow in Christ. As this book shows, we mature spiritually by carefully learning and thoughtfully living the essentials of the Christian faith that are too often taken for granted or overlooked in our daily lives.
These essentialsso beautifully summarized in the Apostle's Creed, the Lord's Prayer, and the Ten Commandmentsprovide the heart of the book, which Dr. Packer explores and applies to daily life in a clear and refreshing way. Study questions and Bible passages follow each chapter for further individual or group study.
Speaking to Christians of all backgrounds and denominations, the newly converted as well as the lifelong believer, Dr. Packer reminds us that Christianity is not instinctive. Ours is a faith that must be learned, and we must never stop striving to mature.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Weakness Is the Way: Life with Christ Our Strength - eBookJ.I. PackerCrossway Books / 2013 / ePub$7.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW40113EB
One with Christ: An Evangelical Theology of Salvation - eBookMarcus Peter JohnsonCrossway Books / 2013 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW44527EB
The Work of Christ: What the Events of Jesus' Life Mean for You - eBookR. C. SproulDavid C. Cook / 2012 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$19.99Save 50% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW28128EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search