- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books
Publication Date: 1994
Availability: In Stock
Growing in Christ explains just thathow to grow in Christ. As this book shows, we mature spiritually by carefully learning and thoughtfully living the essentials of the Christian faith that are too often taken for granted or overlooked in our daily lives.
These essentialsso beautifully summarized in the Apostle's Creed, the Lord's Prayer, and the Ten Commandmentsprovide the heart of the book, which Dr. Packer explores and applies to daily life in a clear and refreshing way. Study questions and Bible passages follow each chapter for further individual or group study.
Speaking to Christians of all backgrounds and denominations, the newly converted as well as the lifelong believer, Dr. Packer reminds us that Christianity is not instinctive. Ours is a faith that must be learned, and we must never stop striving to mature.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Cold-Case Christianity: A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the Gospels - eBookJ. Warner WallaceDavid C. Cook / 2013 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW35258EB
Finishing Our Course with Joy: Guidance from God for Engaging with Our Aging - eBookJ.I. PackerCrossway Books / 2014 / ePub$6.39 Retail:
$7.99Save 20% ($1.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW50897EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search