Growing Up Duggar: The Duggar Girls Share Their View of Life Inside American's Most Well-Known Super-Sized Family - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Howard Books
Publication Date: 2014
Availability: In Stock
In this delightful and very personal book, the four oldest Duggar girls share their hearts and their core beliefs, explaining that it’s all about relationships!
• Relationship with self: The girls share their own personal journeys to self-acceptance and navigating the difficult stage of adolescence.
• Relationship with parents: You’ll find revelations about how Jim Bob and Michelle keep the lines of communication open with their children.
• Relationships with siblings: Here, you’ll get a peek into the Buddy system, how the siblings handle conflict, and how the loss of little Jubilee (their sister) affected their relationships with each other.
• Relationships with friends: You’ll find principles on how the Duggar kids deal with peer pressure and how they interact with friends outside their family.
• Relationships with boys: You’ll learn the Duggar view of dating and courtship, and these four sisters will address the often-asked question of when one of them will get married.
• Relationship with God: And woven throughout the book, the girls talk about their most important relationship of all—their relationship with God and their own personal faith and beliefs.
This candid look into what Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger believe and why they believe it will give you practical insights into your own life and will inspire you to evaluate principles that will work for you.
shop on one of her many shopping outings! Jessa (19) is talented at playing several instruments, her current favorite is the guitar. She can hear something once and the next thing you know she's up in the girls room pickin' it out on an instrument. In her "spare time" she enjoys reading interesting books, memorizing scripture, discipling friends and hanging out with her fam. Jessa has the gift of organization and loves using it! Whether she is de-cluttering a storage area, packing for a trip, or lining the six little boys out, if she gets involved in a task you can be sure it won't be done halfway!
heather5 Stars Out Of 5incredible young ladiesDecember 12, 2014heatherQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5this book encouraged me in my parenting.
Deliah5 Stars Out Of 5A GREAT POSITIVE GODLY INFLUENCE...A WONDERFUL BOOK TO GET FOR ANY YOUNG LADYDecember 1, 2014DeliahQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I ordered this book for my teenage daughter as a Christmas gift...we love the Duggar family...we need more positive Godly influences such as them on tv...I know my daughter will love this book..God Bless
Joanne Broughton5 Stars Out Of 5loved this bookOctober 4, 2014Joanne BroughtonI thouroughly enjoyed the Duggars book! what a beautiful testimony!
janjanbirmingham,alabamaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5special familyOctober 3, 2014janjanbirmingham,alabamaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleIf more families were raised this way there would be a lot less violence less divorce and happier homes.
Shy5 Stars Out Of 5Growing Up Duggar - great title for an informative and blessed readingOctober 2, 2014ShyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I totally enjoyed reading this book. I feel that I know each Duggar personally because I never miss a show even when I was in the hospital. They are such a blessing to me as I am a grandmother of 4 and live alone. The closeness that they all have with one another is amazing, it is totally evident that they have a close relationship with God. The girls did an awesome job putting into format the different aspects of living in such a large family. I am so happy that I chose to purchase their book and I am very proud to have it on my book shelf.
Other Customers Also Purchased
To Love, Honor, and Vacuum: When You Feel More Like a Maid Than a Wife and Mother - eBookShelia Wray GregoireKregel Publications / 2014 / ePub$9.29 Retail:
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW65939EB
God's Design for Sex Series, Book 3: What's the Big Deal? Why God Cares About Sex, RevisedStan Jones, Brenna JonesNavPress / 2007 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$12.99Save 15% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW060161