Growing Up Duggar: The Duggar Girls Share Their View of Life Inside American's Most Well-Known Super-Sized Family - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Howard Books
Publication Date: 2014
Availability: In Stock
In this delightful and very personal book, the four oldest Duggar girls share their hearts and their core beliefs, explaining that it’s all about relationships!
• Relationship with self: The girls share their own personal journeys to self-acceptance and navigating the difficult stage of adolescence.
• Relationship with parents: You’ll find revelations about how Jim Bob and Michelle keep the lines of communication open with their children.
• Relationships with siblings: Here, you’ll get a peek into the Buddy system, how the siblings handle conflict, and how the loss of little Jubilee (their sister) affected their relationships with each other.
• Relationships with friends: You’ll find principles on how the Duggar kids deal with peer pressure and how they interact with friends outside their family.
• Relationships with boys: You’ll learn the Duggar view of dating and courtship, and these four sisters will address the often-asked question of when one of them will get married.
• Relationship with God: And woven throughout the book, the girls talk about their most important relationship of all—their relationship with God and their own personal faith and beliefs.
This candid look into what Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger believe and why they believe it will give you practical insights into your own life and will inspire you to evaluate principles that will work for you.
shop on one of her many shopping outings! Jessa (19) is talented at playing several instruments, her current favorite is the guitar. She can hear something once and the next thing you know she's up in the girls room pickin' it out on an instrument. In her "spare time" she enjoys reading interesting books, memorizing scripture, discipling friends and hanging out with her fam. Jessa has the gift of organization and loves using it! Whether she is de-cluttering a storage area, packing for a trip, or lining the six little boys out, if she gets involved in a task you can be sure it won't be done halfway!
reader Mom5 Stars Out Of 5thankful for relationship help for our teenage daughterJanuary 15, 2015reader MomQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 513 yr old has enjoyed and shared insights she has learned from this book. Thankful to Duggar family for their Christlike example and showing what they have learned without being pushy to do things their way.
Nelle J5 Stars Out Of 5WONDERFUL book! Great child-training ideas!January 13, 2015Nelle JQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5These young ladies are so wise for their age, and I only wish I'd been able to read this prior to raising my kids! But now my daughter has read it, so she will have even more wisdom for when she has children.
candee5 Stars Out Of 5growing up duggarJanuary 13, 2015candeeQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5awesome perspective from young ages and very good readwuth my girls! it has really encouraged them to be modest, learn to deal w conflicts the right way and want to be really helpful big sisters!
Karma Sweet5 Stars Out Of 5Growing Up Duggar: The Duggar GirlsDecember 23, 2014Karma SweetQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Wish I had this book when I was raising my 7 daughters. My youngest is soon to be 24. It is truly inspiring and encouraging and I recommend it to every mom, grandmother, and daughter. We could all take a lesson from this family in how to live our lives day to day. I read mine and loaned it to this daughter. Then bought one for a young 30's friend of mine. Thank you Michele for your wonderful role model to all mothers everywhere!
heather5 Stars Out Of 5incredible young ladiesDecember 12, 2014heatherQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5this book encouraged me in my parenting.