- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Celebrate Recovery
John Baker developed the Celebrate Recovery ministry at Saddleback Church in 1991. He is currently serving there as pastor of Celebrate Recovery and is one of the churchs five elders.
Jenene Anderson4 Stars Out Of 5June 6, 2008Jenene AndersonI am glad Celebrate Recovery is being offered to people needing this program. If this Guide #4 is honestly followed with its wonderful Biblical references I'm sure it will help people keep 'on track' in their recovery.
Sandra Wiegel4 Stars Out Of 5May 23, 2008Sandra WiegelA book that does exactly what the Title says. A good way to work the twelve step programs.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search