- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Celebrate Recovery
John Baker developed the Celebrate Recovery ministry at Saddleback Church in 1991. He is currently serving there as pastor of Celebrate Recovery and is one of the churchs five elders.
Jenene Anderson4 Stars Out Of 5June 6, 2008Jenene AndersonI am glad Celebrate Recovery is being offered to people needing this program. If this Guide #4 is honestly followed with its wonderful Biblical references I'm sure it will help people keep 'on track' in their recovery.
Sandra Wiegel4 Stars Out Of 5May 23, 2008Sandra WiegelA book that does exactly what the Title says. A good way to work the twelve step programs.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search