- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Celebrate Recovery
Other Customers Also Purchased
Can I Really Trust the Bible?Discovery House Music / Trade Paperback$2.49 Retail:
$5.95Save 58% ($3.46)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW933576
The Dick Van Dyke Show Bible Study, Leader Pack, Vol. 1 - Slightly ImperfectEntertainment Ministries / 2004 / VHS-Video$26.39 Retail:
$39.99Save 34% ($13.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW31664DA
John Baker is the founder of Celebrate Recovery, a ministry born out of the heart of Saddleback Church. John began serving as a lay pastor at Saddleback in 1991; and in 2001, Rick Warren asked John to become the pastor of Celebrate Recovery. John is a nationally known speaker and trainer in helping churches start Celebrate Recovery ministries. During the last sixteen years, nearly 10,000 individuals have gone through this Christ-centered recovery program at Saddleback.
Jenene Anderson4 Stars Out Of 5June 6, 2008Jenene AndersonI am glad Celebrate Recovery is being offered to people needing this program. If this Guide #4 is honestly followed with its wonderful Biblical references I'm sure it will help people keep 'on track' in their recovery.
Sandra Wiegel4 Stars Out Of 5May 23, 2008Sandra WiegelA book that does exactly what the Title says. A good way to work the twelve step programs.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search