- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Celebrate Recovery
John Baker developed the Celebrate Recovery ministry at Saddleback Church in 1991. He is currently serving there as pastor of Celebrate Recovery and is one of the churchs five elders.
Jenene Anderson4 Stars Out Of 5June 6, 2008Jenene AndersonI am glad Celebrate Recovery is being offered to people needing this program. If this Guide #4 is honestly followed with its wonderful Biblical references I'm sure it will help people keep 'on track' in their recovery.
Sandra Wiegel4 Stars Out Of 5May 23, 2008Sandra WiegelA book that does exactly what the Title says. A good way to work the twelve step programs.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Whatever Mug, Philippians 4:8Gregg Gift Company / 2013 / Gift$8.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 10% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4033646
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search