Buy Item $5.88 Retail:
Save 16% ($1.11)
Add To Cart
Add To Wishlist
- Grade Level▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Celebrate Recovery
John Baker developed the Celebrate Recovery ministry at Saddleback Church in 1991. He is currently serving there as pastor of Celebrate Recovery and is one of the churchs five elders.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Jenene Anderson4 Stars Out Of 5June 6, 2008Jenene AndersonI am glad Celebrate Recovery is being offered to people needing this program. If this Guide #4 is honestly followed with its wonderful Biblical references I'm sure it will help people keep 'on track' in their recovery.
Sandra Wiegel4 Stars Out Of 5May 23, 2008Sandra WiegelA book that does exactly what the Title says. A good way to work the twelve step programs.
Page 1 of 1
Other Customers Also Purchased
Crash the Chatterbox: Hearing God's Voice Above All Others - eBookSteven FurtickSteven Furtick / 2014 / ePub$7.89 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$9.99Save 21% ($2.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW45769EB
Celebrate Recovery Daily Devotional: 366 Devotionals - eBookJohn Baker, Johnny BakerZondervan / 2013 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW42102EB
True Spirituality: Becoming a Romans 12 Christian - eBookChip IngramHoward Books / 2013 / ePub$10.27 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$11.65Save 12% ($1.38)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW8787EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search