- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2007|
Availability: In Stock
How do you grow a healthy church? These assessments help your leadership team look at where you are, discuss where you want to go, and discover how to get there.
This Training Pack contains all of the following:
Title: Howa s Your Health?
Deck: A church must be healthy to grow. Use these questions to assess you churcha s well being.
Author: Donald Bubna, Keith Walker, and Jim VanYperen
Title: Growing a Good Name
Deck: A reputation never stands still. What direction is yours moving?
Author: John Beukema
Title: Multiplying Ministers
Deck: Church growth is not just bigger churches, but more churches with higher participation.
Author: George Mallone
Title: Are You Fulfilling Your Mission?
Deck: It's not enough to collect a crowd. You've got to make disciples.
Author: Larry Crabb, Randy Frazee, Ken Fong,George Gallup, and Dallas Willard
Title: Becoming Better at Reaching Visitors
Deck: Are you striving to improve in the areas that matter to most to newcomers?
Author: Leith Anderson
Title: Strengthening Your Care Ministry
Deck: Rate how well you employ the care-strategies available to your congregation.
Author: Dale S. Ryan
Title: Nurturing Generosity
Deck: How successful is your leadership team at equipping open-handed giving?
Author: Fred Smith
Title: Growing as a Teacher
Deck: Experience doesna t sharpen teaching abilities; evaluation does.
Author: Howard Hendricks
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Revival & Renewal
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search