Buy Download $3.99 Retail:
Save 43% ($3.00)
Add To Cart
BROWSE for Bible Study Guides
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA. We apologize for any inconvenience.
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: IVP Connect
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: LifeGuide Bible Studies
A friend moves away. You get laid off. Cancer takes the life of a family member. We all experience grief and loss in some form. Whether you're supporting a grieving friend or mourning a loss of your own, these nine studies from Psalms will help you express what you're feeling and lead you to the arms of our compassionate God, who weeps with us, listens to our cries and understands our pain.
Cathy Gardner Maddams taught theater arts for twenty-five years in San Jose, California, and is now retired from teaching. She and her husband each experienced the loss of a spouse and now cofacilitate grief support and Bible study groups at Church of the Chimes in San Jose. Maddams was trained as a grief counselor at the Centre for Living with Dying in Santa Clara, California. James Reapsome, a retired pastor, also formerly served as editor of and newsletter as well as executive director of Evangelical Missions Information Service in Wheaton, Illinois.
Be the first to write a review!
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Bare Facts: 39 Questions Your Parents Hope You Never Ask About Sex - eBookJosh McDowellMoody Publishing / 2011 / ePub$6.59 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$8.24Save 20% ($1.65)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18980EB
All Are Precious Silk TieSwanson, Inc. / Gift$9.99 Retail:
$21.99Save 55% ($12.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW8814
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search