- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
By the time author Erica McNeal was thirty-two years old, she was already a three-time cancer survivor, and had experienced the loss of five children, two of which she held in her arms. Those close to her were not sure of how to console her, and some well-intended comments only served to hurt Erica and her family in their healing process.
For example, imagine being diagnosed with a rare form of cancer, at twenty-two years old, and having your best friend tell you that she wished she had cancer too, so that people would like her. Or imagine being pressured to hold a friend's baby a child that was born the same day you buried your daughter, in order to prove your love for the couple.
These statements represent only a fraction, and not even the worst, of the painful words spoken to her family while they struggled through cancer treatments and grieved the loss of their children.
Good Grief! is a book filled with tangible solutions for determining what to say, what not to say, and what to do, in order to love others well, through difficult times!
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search