Great People of the Bible, 6-DVD Set
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
- Great People of the Bible: Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph - Abraham was the founder of the Jewish nation, while Sarah was a mother to his large family and the community. Isaac was the miracle child born to Sarah and the first descendant in fulfillment of God's promise. Jacob served as father of the twelve tribes of Israel, and his son Joseph rose dramatically from slave to ruler with his personal integrity and spiritual sensitivity.
- The Gift of Jabez - The Prayer of Jabez has changed the lives of millions. This program examines and reveals the power of this simple prayer.
- The Apostle Paul - Apart from Jesus himself, no person shaped the history of Christianity more than the Apostle Paul. Ben Kingsley narrates.
- Mary of Nazareth - This feature-length film traces the life of Mary in her many roles - as mother of Jesus, wife of Joseph, and inspiration to all.
- Jesus: His Birth and Ministry - Relive the power of His miracles. Witness the birth of Jesus in Bethlehem. Follow Him to Nazareth where He matures and proclaims His deity to Mary and Joseph. Experience His unique relationship with God, His Father.
- Jesus: His Final Days and Resurrection - Join the cheering crowds that welcome Jesus to Jerusalem and watch as He cleanses the Temple of the greedy merchants. Then see Jesus betrayed. Follow His trial before Pontius Pilate, and finally, you will witness the crucifixion of Jesus. Then on the third day his tomb was found empty. "He is risen."
Vendor: Questar Video
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
History of Christianity (With PDFs Included)Vision Video / DVD$12.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 68% ($27.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW007946
Great People of the Bible: Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Jacob & Joseph, DVDQuestar Video / DVD$14.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW080593
The Gift of Jabez, DVDQuestar Video / DVD$11.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW558937
Q: What is the length of each and in what style is the content presented?? -What is the running time for each DVD?-How would these be rated, as in, would they be DOVE approved, rated P or PG or more for a mature audience?-How are the movies presented, are they in story format, as in the story being acted out verses it being more of a documentary style telling of the story?-On each of the DVD's, are they divided into sections; as in are they divided into several shorter segments that break up the different time periods?I am interested in viewing and discussing these movies with my children, as an educational tool, provided they are appropriate.In knowing:-the potential audience,-the fact that I am asking from an educational point of view, and-my reason for asking as a concerned Christian educating parent, who is trying to discern if this is an appropriate product for my family,I trust you understand my multitude number and type of questions.One additional clarifying question, please. Are there specific designated places/points, in which we might be able to pause the movie or even stop it completely and pick it up again the next day, without losing the message due to the break in continuity.Please advise, thank you!!
Each disc is approximately two hours in length. They do not have any rating, and most of the segments are documentary formatted with actors in the background. However, the story of Mary of Nazareth is a feature-film. Most of the DVD's have chapter formats as well as bonus features you may access when necessary.
Q: What movies on on the 6 DVDs?
These DVDs cover: 1) Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Jacob & Joseph; 2) Jesus' Birth; 3) Jesus' Death; 4) Mary of Nazareth; 5) Paul; and 6) The Gift of Jabez.