- All Products
- Biblical Studies× (1,452)
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
Series: Great Lives
The trials of Job are legendary. One righteous man suffering so many calamities, so much heartache. But despite the fact that many have heard about Job and his trials, not many people truly understand what those trials were all about and what God was trying to accomplish through them. Job himself was confused about it all. What did I do to deserve such suffering? he cried out.
Eventually, though, through tough questions and unexpected answers from God, Job gained new insights on suffering, patience, and endurance. And, more importantly, he learned how deeply he was loved by God.
Sooner or later, we all go through our times of suffering and heartache, and the ancient story of Job offers timeless truth for us if we'll only listen. Now, in this illuminating study of Job's life, Charles Swindoll, in his trademark warm and insightful style, helps readers understand the key to developing heroic endurance.
Additional titles in the Great Lives Series include:
- Great Lives: David (0-8499-1382-9) $19.99
- Great Lives: Elijah (0-8499-1386-1) $21.99
- Great Lives: Esther (0-8499-1383-7) $19.99
- Great Lives: Joseph (0-8499-1342-X) $21.99
- Great Lives: Moses (0-8499-1385-3) $21.99
- Great Lives: Paul (0-8499-1749-2) $21.99
ConramBath Springs, TNAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Swindoll writes as he talks....great!July 5, 2013ConramBath Springs, TNAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Swindoll breaks the book of Job down to where anyone can understand it!
WillRapid City, SDAge: Over 65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5June 16, 2011WillRapid City, SDAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 3Meets Expectations: 4Excellent book on a very tough subject - suffering
Other Customers Also Purchased
Marriage: From Surviving to Thriving: Practical Advice on Making Your Marriage Strong - eBookCharles R. SwindollThomas Nelson / 2006 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW5382EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Historical Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Biography >> Historical Figures
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search