A parent becomes a new person the day the first grandchild is born. Formerly serious adults become grandparents who dote on their grandchildren. This new book includes the best stories on being a grandparent from past Chicken soup books, representing a new reading experience for even the most devoted Chicken Soup fan. Everyone can understand the special ties between grandparents and grandchildren -- the unlimited love, the mutual admiration and unqualified acceptance.
Format: Paperback Number of Pages: 380 Vendor: Chicken Soup for the Soul Publication Date: 2008 Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X 1.00 (inches)
1. Chicken Soup for the Soul has always had a strong focus on parents and grandparents, and has sold more than ten million books specifically on parenthood.
2. Books represent a new thematic experience, even for readers of past books, as Chicken Soup has tightened the content, and books contain only relevant stories. Out-of-date stories were eliminated. 3. Each book contains 101 stories recompiled from dozens of past Chicken Soup titles.
4. “Our 101 Best Stories” collection is an efficient way for new readers to obtain books covering Chicken Soup’s most popular topics.
5. Every book has a warm and moving foreword from Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen explaining the company’s rebirth and its return to 101 stories per book.
6. Chicken Soup for the Soul earned the Guinness World Record for having the most books on the New York Times bestseller list at one time.
7. Last year, USA Today named Chicken Soup for the Soul #5 on its list of 25 books that left a legacy over the past quarter century.
A parent becomes a new person the day the first grandchild is born. Formerly serious and responsible adults go on shopping sprees for toys and baby clothing, smile incessantly, pull out photo albums that they “just happen to have” with them, and proudly display baby seats in their cars. Grandparents dote on their grandchildren, and grandchildren love them back with all their hearts.
This new book includes the best stories on being a grandparent from Chicken Soup's extensive library. Everyone has experienced the special ties between grandparents and grandchildren – the unlimited love, the mutual admiration and unqualified acceptance. Grandparents and grandchildren will enjoy these lovingly written stories written by grandparents about their grandchildren and by grateful grandchildren about their grandparents.
The book is set in larger print for easier reading.
Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen are co-founders of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Amy Newmark is the Publisher of Chicken Soup for the Soul.