- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Grapple Preteen Sunday School answers kids' (4th - 6th Grade) tough questions with strong answers from the Bible. These non-dated Sunday school lessons last 45 to 90 minutes, are customizable, and focus on helping preteens grapple with Biblical answers to their common questions. The pack includes one DVD and one leader's guide. The entire set contains 8 volumes for two full years of curriculum content. Volume 6 is intended for use during the winter quarter.
Relationships: Boy Meets Girl
- Are We Really That Different?
- Why Can't We Just Be Friends?
- What's Really Okay?
- What Was God Thinking?
- Am I Really a Sinner?
- Is It Really Sin if You Don't Know It Is?
- Can I Do Something So Bad It'll Keep Me Out of Heaven?
- If I'm Forgiven, What's the Big Deal About Sin?
- Is Being Liked What Matters?
- Is Being Right What Matters?
- Is Being the Best What Matters?
- Is Being Happy What Matters?
Vendor: Group Publishing
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Grapple Preteen Pak Vol 6, WinterGroup Publishing / DVD$48.49 Retail:
$69.99Save 31% ($21.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW708580
Grapple Preteen Pak Vol 8, SummerGroup Publishing / DVD$49.99 Retail:
$69.99Save 29% ($20.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW708603
Grapple Preteen Pak Vol 5, FallGroup Publishing / DVD$49.99 Retail:
$69.99Save 29% ($20.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW708572
Grapple Preteen Pack Volume 4, SummerGroup Publishing / 2014 / Other$48.49 Retail:
$69.99Save 31% ($21.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW704703
Grapple Jr. High: Smart DecisionsGroup Publishing / 2011 / Other$19.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 33% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW475498
Grapple Jr.High: Three Big QuestionsGroup Publishing / 2011 / Other$19.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 33% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW475450
Grapple® Preteen Sunday SchoolHelp preteens grapple with the real questions in their lives.
NEW Grapple features:
- NEW lower price!
- Now NON-datedavailable to order any quarter!
Help 4th 6th graders OWN their faith…
Somewhere between leaving childhood behind and treading wide-eyed into the teenage years lurk a thousand bewildering questions. Are We Really That Different? Am I Really a Sinner? Is Being Liked What Matters?
Preteens need the truth. Grapple helps them find it.
These lessonsbased on real questions asked by real 10- to 12-year-oldsgrab their attention and dont let go. Kids will learn how to search the Bible for answers and build a faith foundation that guides wise choices.
This Grapple Pak gives you:
- 12 irresistible Bible studies that encourage kids to explore the truth with their heads and their hearts.
- 3 thought-provoking videos to get your preteens thinking and talking. Plus 3 countdown videos, all on one DVD.
- 12 reproducible, customizable lessons based on three quarterly themes.
- 12 Grapple Prayer & Dares that challenge kids to apply what theyve learned.
Being a preteen may not be easy. But it can be exciting. Discover Gods truth together with kids and turn their awkward years into awesome years.
Note: Accessing Parent Pages and customizable lessons requires a computer with a DVD reader.
12 preteen-selected topics. Real-life questionsstraight-from-the-Bible answers:
Relationships: Boy Meets Girl
• Are We Really That Different?
• Why Cant We Just Be Friends?
• Whats Really Okay?
• What Was God Thinking?
Faith Questions: Whats the Big Deal About Sin?
• Am I Really a Sinner?
• Is It Really Sin if You Dont Know It Is?
• Can I Do Something So Bad Itll Keep Me Out of Heaven?
• If Im Forgiven, Whats the Big Deal About Sin?
Choices: What Really Matters?
• Is Being Liked What Matters?
• Is Being Right What Matters?
• Is Being the Best What Matters?
• Is Being Happy What Matters?