Grapple Preteen Sunday School answers kids' tough questions with strong answers from the Bible. These non-dated Sunday school lessons last 45 to 90 minutes, are customizable, and focus on helping preteens grapple with Biblical answers to their common questions. The pack includes one DVD and one leader's guide. The entire set contains 8 volumes for two full years of curriculum content. Volume 3 is intended for use during the spring quarter. (For students in Grades 4 to 6).
Relationships: Who's the Boss of Me?
- Why Do So Many People Boss Me Around?
- When Do I Get to Be the Boss?
- What About When My Parents Are Unfair?
- What if My Parent Asks Me to Do Something Wrong?
Faith Question: Salvation-the Great Escape
- Why Doesn't Everyone Go to Heaven?
- Why Isn't "Being Good" Good Enough?
- Why Did Jesus Have to Die?
- Why Doesn't Everyone Just Believe in Jesus?
Choices: Hide 'n' Seek
- Is It Okay if I Don't Get Caught?
- Is It Okay if Nobody Gets Hurt?
- Is It Okay if I Was Trying to Help?
- Is It Okay if My Friends' Parents Say It's Okay?
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.